1. Ordering Procedure
Please use our Quotation Request Form for you initial contact
2. Minimum Order Requirements
There are no minimum orders, but we impose a surcharge of $15.00 per order for orders of less than 5 garments.
3. Payment Terms
We require a 50% Deposit for an order to proceed. The balance to be paid within 7 days of receiving the goods.
4. Payment options :
- Cheque made payable to Ozinet Performance Wear.
- Direct deposit into Ozinet Performance Wear account at your local ANZ branch. Our bank account details are on your invoice. Please inform us by phone or e-mail when deposit has been made. Please inform the Teller to make a “Message Reference” i.e. your Club or invoice number, to be noted on the deposit slip.
- Credit card by phone – Visa, Mastercard..
- Direct transfer via internet banking.
5. Delivery time for custom orders
- Estimated production time is 4-6 weeks for plain or printed uniforms.
- These times may be extended, depending on how full our schedule is particularly between February and July. It is recommended that if possible orders are placed before December for the following season to avoid any delays.
Prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
7. Samples for sizing
Sample garments are available for sizing. All garments are supplied from our stock sample ranges.
8. Freight Charges
Freight charges for all orders will be charged out to the customer.
We use Australia Post (registered mail and express post), Road freight and Air freight Couriers depending on your location and your urgency to receive the order.